Becoming an Accredited Provider, by using our Free online childcare training courses with certificates. The safety of customers’ children is of utmost importance. Make sure that you are providing a safe environment for their children.
Moreover, this is important not only because it makes parents feel more comfortable about leaving their kids with someone else. But also because it helps increase your credibility as a business owner.
Free Online Childcare Training Courses With Certificates
These courses will deliver you with all of the necessary skills and knowledge to be a successful daycare owner. As well as make you qualified within the government childcare system.
Moreover, they will help you learn how to:
- Make your center compliant with all federal laws.
- Create a business plan that describes how you will run your center.
- Apply for the necessary licenses and permits.
- Keep accurate records of all children who attend your services.
- Understand what is required by inspectors during site visits.
After you have successfully completed training courses. You will be ready to run a facility that is fully compliant with all federal and state laws.
Who Would Benefit?
These courses are beneficial to those who already run a childcare facility and those who are thinking about starting one. Moreover, they will increase the quality of care that you offer. Because it makes you feel more comfortable and confident in your abilities to provide high-quality services to kids.
They are also beneficial for parents since they may feel more comfortable about leaving their kids with you.
Courses Offered Free of Charge
The following is a list of courses offered free of charge:
- Free CPR/First Aid Courses
- Free Child Care Provider Training
- Free Child Safety Seat Installation Course
- Free Red Cross Babysitter’s Training
- Free Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Awareness
What will you learn?
Learn the basics of child development, psychology, and education
Some of the most popular topics include:
- Dealing with difficult behavior in toddlers or preschoolers.
- Understanding child development stages from birth to age 12 years old.
- Basic safety procedures for childcare providers (including CPR).
- And how to manage sleep difficulties in young children (ages 1-6).
Learn everything that you need and more to become a childcare provider.
Why is this important?
These online courses will help you become a better and more efficient childcare provider because they teach you how to deal with various circumstances that may arise during your day-to-day work as a caregiver. And they will give you the essential tools to improve customer satisfaction and retention rates.
Gain hands-on experience with an online virtual classroom
With these courses, you can learn the skills necessary to become an accredited childcare provider without having to leave your home.
You will interact with both children and parents through a secure virtual classroom, which contains online tools you can use to communicate with them easily. Moreover, these courses are designed in a way that you can view sections of them on your own time.
The online virtual classroom is the only way to go in today’s world raged by the Covid 19 pandemic. Many feel that, as a childcare provider or as anyone who is looking at online courses for professional development. One should never do it from an uncredited institution, and this is true.
You can also enroll in these training courses on your mobile device, which means you can learn anytime and anywhere.
Considerations and Accrediting institutions
The American Red Cross has developed these online childcare training courses with certificates. In addition, they meet licensing requirements for child care center operators in Florida. Similarly, they contain up-to-date information about health and safety concerns for this profession.
So take advantage of the free online childcare training courses because they come from the American Red Cross courses to help you become an accredited provider today.
Earn your Certificate in Childcare Training Online.
You can earn your certificate in Childcare Training by completing our Free online childcare training courses.
Moreover, you can choose to demonstrate that you’ve completed the course by either attending a test session or submitting your own portfolio. And if you’re unable to complete them within 90 days of enrollment. Then you must pay for the course to receive your certificate.
Choose from a variety of courses that suit your needs.
You can choose from a variety of courses. Including childcare training for professionals who work with children like teachers, youth workers, and other careers.
Our robust variety of courses gives you the freedom to select from several topics. So you can learn the skills necessary to excel in your role. So, these free online courses will help you to gain the skills and knowledge that you need to be a successful childcare owner.
We have the most experienced and passionate instructors, so you can be confident about your childcare training courses. All of our instructors hold many years of experience in the childcare field and are committed to helping you pass with flying colors. These instructors are available if you have any questions or concerns. Moreover, they will be there to guide and assist you throughout your online child care training.
How to start with our free online childcare courses.
- The first step is to find a course that fits your needs and interests. The right course will propel you to the next level and certify your credibility as a provider.
- There are numerous types of courses available, including those for parents with children aged 0-5, parents with children aged 5-12, and those without children.
- Before you begin a course, check to make sure it’s the right one and that it’s free with a certificate. You do not want to start a course only to realize that it’s not what you are looking for or that it’s not Free.
- After that, enroll in the course and then log into the course’s portal. You can read the lesson materials or watch a video, and then take an assessment to test your knowledge.
- At that point, set a goal for when you want to finish the course so you can work towards it. This will help you to track your progress in the course. It will also keep you motivated as you go through the coursework.
- If you have any questions, our instructors and course assistants will be there to help you every step of the way.
- When you are ready you can complete your free online childcare training and prepare to take a competency test.
- The testing is meant to see your competency level in child care and your new skills. In addition, when you pass the competency test, we will be happy to issue your certificates and give you all of your documents immediately.
- If you fail the test please don’t worry because you can always retake it again.
- When you pass the online test, we will send your certificate to your email as soon as possible after the testing department approves it.
- Finally, set a date to test or submit your final portfolio of all the course materials that you completed throughout the course.
- If you’re unsure what type of training would suit your needs the best then take advantage of their free consultation service. You can ask them any issues you may have and they will guide you in the right direction.
- Moreover, these courses with certificates will help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to be a successful childcare owner.
- So, what are you waiting for? Enroll today.
Free online childcare training courses with certificates: FAQs
Which area of childcare are you interested in?
There are different areas of interest in the Free online childcare training courses with certificates for working with infants and toddlers. We can help you in this area if you make your choices.
What are the requirements to take these courses?
Free online childcare training courses with certificates usually do not have any prerequisites. In most cases, you only need to be over the age of 18 years old and able to speak, read and write English smoothly to complete Free online childcare training courses with certificates.
Is Free online childcare training courses with certificates an appropriate credential for me if I don’t have a degree?
Free online childcare training courses with certificates are appropriate for you if you do not have a diploma. In addition, anyone can complete them, and they have recognition in the employment market for meeting minimum standards of early childhood education and care workers without formal education.
Do online courses offer the same education standards as traditional schools?
These courses come from accredited schools and colleges, many of which offer courses that meet the same education standards as traditional courses.
If you want to become a certified child care provider, but don’t know where to start, these free online childcare training courses with certificates may be the answer.
With over 12 hours of content and 3 different modules that cover topics like safety and security practices for children as well as child development stages, this course can help prepare you for your certification exam or provide continuing education credits if needed. Check out the details above!